SO much for spring, huh?TheBureau of Meteorology has issued a severe weather warning for a number of forecast districts including the Illawarra.
“Damaging winds averaging 65 km/h with peak gusts to 100 km/h are possible along the coast fringe of the Metropolitan, Hunter, Illawarra and southern parts of the Mid North Coast forecast districts tonight and Wednesday morning.”
The NSW State Emergency Service advises that people should:
– Move vehicles under cover or away from trees.
– Secure or put away loose items around your house, yard and balcony.
– Keep clear of fallen power lines.
– Don’t drive, ride or walk through flood water.
– Keep clear of creeks and storm drains.
– Beware of fallen trees or debris on the road.
If you need the help of the SES during the wind, call 132 500
This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on 苏州美甲美睫培训学校.